Our Stake had a really neat enrichment today. It started with a musical program with narration. Joni, Haley Peacock, and I sang the first song and it was followed by other beautiful songs I had never heard before. Nancy Allen, who lives in our stake and is on the Primary General Board spoke. She is always so positive and friendly and I can just see the Light of Christ shining through her. After she spoke there were 8 classes to choose from, but you could only go to 3. I went to "How to NOT strangle your husband", "Decorating on a Dime", and "What's for Dinner?". The classes were followed by a luncheon. It was a very nice morning and I felt so uplifted after being there.Saturday, February 21, 2009
Day 52
Our Stake had a really neat enrichment today. It started with a musical program with narration. Joni, Haley Peacock, and I sang the first song and it was followed by other beautiful songs I had never heard before. Nancy Allen, who lives in our stake and is on the Primary General Board spoke. She is always so positive and friendly and I can just see the Light of Christ shining through her. After she spoke there were 8 classes to choose from, but you could only go to 3. I went to "How to NOT strangle your husband", "Decorating on a Dime", and "What's for Dinner?". The classes were followed by a luncheon. It was a very nice morning and I felt so uplifted after being there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment