We were at a friend's house tonight and they got out their "Rock Band" game that has drums, guitars, and singing. I had never played it before but it was a lot of fun! Kaitlyn found a toy microphone and sang along with me! After a couple mishaps of not making it through the song, our "band" finally completed the whole song, and I scored a 96% on the vocals! Sunday, February 1, 2009
Day 32
We were at a friend's house tonight and they got out their "Rock Band" game that has drums, guitars, and singing. I had never played it before but it was a lot of fun! Kaitlyn found a toy microphone and sang along with me! After a couple mishaps of not making it through the song, our "band" finally completed the whole song, and I scored a 96% on the vocals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment